|Bronty's Twisted Tail|
|Season 2, Episode 3B|
|Air date||September 20, 2013|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
Diagnosis Not Even Close-is
Frida Fairy Flies Again
When Bronty's tail becomes twisted, Doc must bend it back into place.
Doc creates a musical group but Bronty accidentally injures his tail after Stuffy crashes into him.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Bronty and Ben
- Ari Rubin as Hermie
Stuffy: We should start a band! Then we could all play together!
Doc: That's a great idea, Stuffy.
Stuffy: It is? I mean, uh, it is!
Bronty: (after Doc sings Hey What's Going On) Okay, okay! My tail hurts... a lot.
Stuffy: Ha ha! I am pretty smart. And brave. Don't forget the brave part.
Stuffy: (After Bronty runs away) This is all my fault. I'll just stay here so I don't mess things up even more.
Hallie: (Whistle blows) Toys! Fall in! We've got ourselves a missing patient! A lost dino! A runaway toy! And we need to form a search party!
All: Hippo, yes, hippo!
Stuffy: (about Bronty) If he never comes back, the only ones to blame will be me. And my amazing maracas. (Sniffling sounds)
Lambie: Oh, don't worry, Stuffy. We'll find him. (Gives Stuffy a cuddle)
Bronty: Wait...where's Stuffy? I can't be brave without my cuz by my side!
Stuffy: Really? I was sure you wouldn't want me around anymore.
Bronty: Just cause you hurt my tail, I don't want to stop being your friend.
Stuffy: I don't wanna stop being your friend, either.
- Diagnosis: Twisted-tail-atosis
- This episode introduces a new original song "Hey What's Going On".
- Ben was at the McStuffins' house for some reason. He usually lives in Alma and Emmie's house.
- This was the second time that a hurt or boo boo injury was reported and the "I Feel Better" song wasn't played.
- This is the second time Hallie blows a whistle. The first time was in "Doctoring the Doc".
- Ben Appeared without Anna