|Count Clarence's Daytime Adventure|
|Season 4, Episode 20A|
|Air date||July 1, 2017|
|Written by||Kerri Grant|
The Sleepwalking King
Dixie Gets Glued
Count Clarence decides to stay up past his bedtime and learns that becoming over-tired is not good for him.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy and Glo-Bo
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Jeffrey Nicolas Brown as Bronty
- Patton Oswalt as Count Clarence
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Stuffy: Our day off starts in T-minus now!
Count Clarence: Bats like me sleep during the day, so I am off to bed.
Hallie: So, what do you med students have planned for your day off?
Lambie: First we're going to Peaches Pie's Tea Palace for tea.
Stuffy: Then we're gonna hit the Plush Salon for a spa day.
Chilly: Then we're going to see a play at Oooey Gablooey's theater called Much Ado A-Bat Nothing.
- Diagnoses: The Dino-Denties, Bat-Induced-Sleepy-Sleeps
- The play Oooey Gablooey puts on is called "Much Ado A-Bat Nothing". This is a reference to a comedy by William Shakespeare called "Much Ado About Nothing".
- When Count Clarence stated that he wanted to see "Much Ado A-Bat Nothing" as much as a captain wants to catch a white whale, he was referencing Moby Dick.
- Robbie Rist voices Glo-Bo in this episode.
- Count Clarence sings "I Feel Better" for the first time.