|Doc's Dream Team|
|Season 3, Episode 4A|
|Air date||August 6, 2015|
|Written by||Chelsea Beyl|
Molly Molly Mouthful
When Doc wakes up from a bad dream, her toys come to her aid to reassure her she is safe and can go back to sleep.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Rob Paulsen as Sir Kirby
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- Tom Kenny as Charlie and Purple Monster
Doc: (after the toys sing "Hey What's Going On") I... I can't really explain it, but I thought I saw a monster which is impossible. But I still... feel...
(Doc nods her head yes)
Hallie: Then this calls for a checkup.
Professor Hootsburgh: Remember, Doc, dreams are not real.
Sir Kirby: And the room is free of scary monsters.
Hallie: There's nothing to be scared of, sugar. You gotta remember that dreams aren't real. They're just a big ol' jumble of thoughts and feelings on your mind.
- Diagnosis: Nightmare Scary-Scares
- This is the fourth time Doc hasn't sang "Hey What's Going On". Instead, the toys including Lambie sang it.
- This is the seventeenth episode we see Doc in her PJ's. The first sixteen were "Knight Time", "Dark Knight", "Break Dancer", "Hallie's Happy Birthday”, “Shark-Style Toothache, "Loud Louie", "Doctoring the Doc", "Chilly Gets Chilly", "Awesome Guy's Awesome Arm", "Lamb in a Jam", "Professor Pancake", "The Big Sleepover", "Let the Nightingale Sing", "Hazel Has a Sleepover", "A Day Without Cuddles!" and "Top Lamb".