|Doc McStuffins Goes to Washington|
|Season 3, Episode 12A|
|Air date||October 5, 2015|
|Written by||Chris Nee|
A Case of the Glitters
First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama invites Doc and other kids who are making a difference in their community to the White House to be honored in a special ceremony.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins
- Michelle Obama as herself
- Maria Estrada as White House Aid
- Ella Jerge as Lisa
- Henry Kaufman as Wyatt
- Marieve Herington as Tavia
Doc: Remember, this is for the White House, so it has to be good.
Stuffy: Um, why do we care about what the people in the big white house on the corner think?
Doc: No. The White House, in Washington, D.C., where the President and the First Lady of the United States live.
Stuffy: Oh. That White House.
Doc: First Lady Michelle Obama is asking kids to send in videos talking about what inspires us, so I really want this to be good.
Doc: I'm the only one who's ever seen you guys unstuffed, so it'd be kind of bad if the White House saw you giggling or dancing or talking.
Chilly: I don't think I'm cut out to be an actor. My plush is not thick enough.
Lisa: My otter has a boo-boo. Can you fix her, please? I love her so much.
Doc: There's nothing like the love of a good toy. What's your otter's name?
Doc: Tavia. That's so cute. If you let me take her, nothing bad will happen to her. I promise.
Chilly: Um, I don't want to say anything bad, but these walls are green.
Lambie: Chilly, it's white on the outside.
Chilly: That what they want you to think.
Tavia: Where's my kid? Where's Lisa?
Stuffy: Where is Lisa? Inquiring toys wanna know.
Doc: She's on the tour.
Stuffy: I can see it now. Stuffy McStuffins, the first toy president of the United States. If you elect me, I promise, no more shrink wrapping. Longer batteries! And more playdates... Whoa! (Knocks vase of flowers over)
Hallie: You're not changing history on my watch. (Catches vase)
Stuffy: Whew! Hallie, you have my vote.
Stuffy: The Oval Office. This is the President's office. Sitting here, I am the leader of the free world. One dragon, so much power. I'm making a presidential degree. (Picks up phone) Today is national Dragons Are Awesome Day! (Lambie glares at him) I'm coming.
Lambie: (As she see the President's shadow) Is that...
Stuffy: Uh-huh. And I bet he’s here to celebrate Dragons Are Awesome Day.
Lambie: (Giggles) Oh, Stuffy.
- Diagnosis: Torn-tail-iosis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Tavia
- Michelle Obama guest stars as herself in this episode
- This is the fifth episode "Time for Your Checkup" was the last song.
- The episode title is a play on the movie title "Mr. Smith goes to Washington"
- While the McStuffins family were dressed up to go to the White House, Doc's toys weren't.