|Going for Broke|
|Season 3, Episode 31B|
|Air date||April 25, 2016|
|Written by||Shea Fontana|
The Scrapiest Dragon
Welcome to McStuffinsville
Awesome Guy is focused more on winning than his safety when he decides to compete in every event of the McStuffins Toyathalon.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly, Wicked King and Buddy
- David Boat as Awesome Guy
- Mitchell Whitfield as Oooey Gablooey
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Chilly: Now I can just sit back and watch.
Lambie: Chilly, when you're the announcer, you have to say things about the toyathletes to make the competition more interesting.
Chilly: Oh, gotcha. The toy picked to carry the McStuffins Torch is Lambie. Um, one time, Lambie got stuck between the couch cushions, and it took a four-toy rescue team to get her out. (All laugh) I think that's interesting.
Awesome Guy: Good day, Doc and citizens. I see that you're carrying flags. Are you marching into battle? May I offer my awesome assistance?
Doc: Actually, we're carrying flags because it's the opening ceremony at the McStuffins Toyathalon.
The Wicked King: Oh, look. A kitten stuck in yon tree.
Awesome Guy: I shall save you, helpless kitten. Wait, where is it?
The Wicked King: Ha ha, made you look. Zing, zing.
Awesome Guy: Oh, did you now?
The Wicked King: Yes, I, the wicked king, used my superior brain power to distract my competition with the oldest trick in the book. Huh?
Awesome Guy: Made you monologue.
- Diagnosis: Arm Overstretched-osis, Awesome Fever
- This is the last season 3 episode.
- This is the sixth time Doc didn't sing "Hey, What's Going On". Instead, Awesome Guy sang it.