|Season 3, Episode 13A|
|Air date||October 9, 2015|
|Written by||Kerri Grant|
Don't Fence Me In
While trick-or-treating with Doc and her toys, Hallie wanders off and gets separated from the rest of the group, imparting an important lesson about staying safe on Halloween.
It is Halloween night and Doc takes her toys out trick-or-treating with her. She warns her toys that since everyone will be looking at costumes, they must be extra careful not to let anyone see them move around.
The toys are enjoying seeing all the costumes and soon they see a little girl dressed like Hallie. When Doc runs after her hat when the wind blows it away, Hallie wanders off to get a better look at the girl dressed like her. She ends up getting separated from the rest of the group and getting spooked by the other kids wearing scarier costumes, imparting an important lesson about staying safe and not getting separated from a group on Halloween.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and Father
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Dee Bradley Baker as Sebastian and Dog Owner
- Kyla Rae Kowalewski as Hallie Girl
- Kyla Kennedy as Witch Girl
- Chris Nee as Emmie and Alma's mom
- Theo Udelson-Nee as Son
Lambie: Oh! I love my costume, Doc! Halloween is like a game of dress-up where everybody gets to play!
Stuffy: Are there gonna be scary costumes? Well, brave dragons like me laugh in the face of scary costumes. (Squeakers squeaks and startles him) Aaah!
Chilly: I like soft and friendly costumes, like...marshmallows. No, wait. I'm scared of marshmallows, too. But I am not scared of snowmen, and that's why I'm dressed up as one! (Everyone laughs)
Stuffy: (laughing loudly) Ha ha ha ha! Wigglesbottom! Ha ha ha-- What? (Everyone glares at him angrily) No one? Okay.
Doc: Stuffy, we all want Hallie back, but I don't want you getting lost, too.
Stuffy: Oh, yeah. I get that. Now.
Doc: I'm really happy you're okay. But why did you run off like that?
Hallie: Sorry, Doc. I saw that little girl dressed up as me and I got so excited, I-- (Sighs)... I just wasn't thinkin'.
Doc: Hallie, you can't run away like that. You might get lost. And without my nurse, I'd be lost.
Hallie: Don't you worry. This hippo's had it with runnin' off.
- Diagnosis: Scared-to-go-backs (STGBs)
- Is the second and last Halloween episode. The first was "Boo-Hoo to You!".
- Is the second episode where Chilly does not have costume
- Once again, Chilly was the only character who does not wear a costume.
- This was the second appearance of Sebastian the Ghost and the girl dressed as a Fairy Princess as well as her younger brother dressed as a soccer ball.
- Several adults were dressed in costumes of the Victorian Era from "Let the Nightingale Sing".
- Doc: Ringmaster
- Stuffy: Zebra
- Lambie: Bear
- Hallie: Lion
- Squeakers: Elephant
- Doc's dad: Carrot (again)
- Emmie and Alma's mom: Light Blue Dog
- Emmie: Mime
- Alma: Bee
- Donny: Clown
- Sabrina: Mermaid/Sailor (We see her dressed in two costumes)
- Dawn: Bunny (Note, that when this episode aired, Dawn hadn't yet moved here)
- Mr. Wigglesbottom: Pumpkin (the same type of dog as Rudy)