|Season 4, Episode 8B|
|Air date||September 23, 2016|
|Written by||Jennifer Hamburg|
Chilly's Snow Globe Shakeup
A Lesson in Diagnosis
Hallie is so excited after being chosen to sing the opening song for the Fooseball Game, she over-practices and loses her voice.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie and Hazel the Witch
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and Wicked King
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- Jeffrey Nicolas Brown as Bronty
- Grey DeLisle-Griffin as Dress-Up Daisy
- Mitchell Whitfield as Oooey Gablooey
Stuffy: What's Hallie doing? She's not supposed to be singing.
Lambie: Maybe it was just one time.
Lambie: Hallie, what are you doing? Doc said you shouldn't sing.
Hallie: I know, but I think we're making too much of a fuss. My voice is fiiiine.
Stuffy: It doesn't sound fine. It sounds like it's getting worse.
Lambie: Hallie, what happened?
Hallie: (Scratchy voice) This happened.
Lambie: (She, Stuffy and Chilly gasp) You are totally hoarse.
Stuffy: She's a hippo, not a horse.
Lambie: No, her voice. It's hoarse. That means it sounds all scratchy.
Chilly: (About the Wicked King) Where does he keep coming from?
Hallie: (Scratchy voice) Can somebody do my line?
Lambie: Oh, that's one for the great big book of-
Stuffy: That one's for the book of-
Chilly: I have no idea what to say.
- Diagnosis: Voice Kaput-aplexy
- This is the second time Hallie sings the "I Feel Better" song after her checkup.
- This is the fourth time three songs were performed instead of two.
- Ever since Hallie was a little hippo, she has dreamt of singing at a ball game.
- It's revealed that Donny once had laryngitis.