|Season 3, Episode 26A|
|Air date||March 18, 2016|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
Tour De McStuffins
A Cure for a King
When Doc realizes that the arrival of a new baby means a new group of baby toys will also be coming home, she seeks to put one of her own toys in charge of them, and Professor Hootsburgh proudly volunteers for the job.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie and Hattie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- Roger Bumpass as Army Al
- Deedee Magno Hall as Snuggs
- Kari Wahlgren as Mrs. Sato and Suki
Lambie: Is the new baby here yet? Ooh, I can't wait for baa-aby cuddles.
Doc: No baby yet. You'll just have to settle for my cuddles. (Both laughing)
Doc: The baby shower's gonna start pretty soon, and the new baby's gonna get lots of gifts.
Lambie: Like cuddly blankies.
Professor Hootsburgh: Books.
Doc: And toys.
All toys: Toys?!
Doc: That's right. I'm sure all the new toys will be wonderful, but I don't want to leave the new baby to be cared for by brand-new rookie toys. I'm asking for a volunteer to live in the nursery and teach the new toys everything they need to be a great McStuffins New Baby toy.
Army Al: I don't know, but I've been told.
Doc and toys: I don't know, but I've been told.
Army Al: A baby isn't very old.
Doc and toys: A baby isn't very old.
Everyone: Hup, two, three, four. Hup two, three four.
Army Al: Company halt.
Doc: For the next exercise, Stuffy will pretend to be a baby.
Lambie: Yeah, um, I don't think babies roar.
Stuffy: (Laughs) Sorry. Ga-ga boo-boo. Ga-ga boo-boo!
Lambie: I remember when Doc was a baby. She used to get baby drool all over me.
- Diagnosis: The-New-Baby-Jittery-Jitters
- Toys that debut in this episode: Snuggs, Dixie and Pandora
- This is the second episode where Stuffy dresses up as a baby. The first was "Mirror, Mirror on my Penguin".
- This is the second time someone discovers Doc's coming-to-life toy secret. The first time was in "Let the Nightingale Sing".