|Karaoke Katie's Opening Night|
|Season 4, Episode 9B|
|Air date||September 30, 2016|
|Written by||Jeffrey King|
A Lesson in Diagnosis
Nikki's Night in the E.R.
The toys learn about bedside manner as they take care of Karaoke Katie, a doll who is disappointed about having to cancel her show because her batteries won't hold a charge.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Dee Bradley Baker as Robot Ray
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- Mitchell Whitfield as Oooey Gablooey
- Mary Faber as Karaoke Katie
Professor Hootsburgh: Students, today's lesson will be about bedside manner.
Stuffy: Bedside manor? Is that like a big mansion full of pillows, or something?
Chilly: My bedside manner is usually sleeping.
Doc: (Giggles) No. Today you're going to be learning how to talk and act around patients while they're staying in the hospital.
Professor Hootsburgh: Precisely. Studies show that a patient's happiness and comfort are just as important as their health.
Lambie: Doc! Doc!
Doc: What is it guys?
Lambie: I think Katie might need more cheering up then our other patients.
Stuffy: She's bluer than a-a... help me out here, Hallie.
Hallie: Bluer than a bear buried in a big basket of blueberries.
Stuffy: Oh-oh, yeah!
Doc: I think we found the perfect patient for Hootsburgh's assignment. Can I count on you to cheer Katie up while Hallie and I go into surgery?
Stuffy: Of course. Just call me super Stuffy. My sidekicks and I are ready to do our best.
Stuffy: Oh, (laughs), I meant fellow med students.
- Diagnoses: Stretched Arm-atude, Chargeless Chargies
- Toys that debut in this episode: Karaoke Katie
- Doc, Stuffy, Lambie, Chilly and Hallie sing the last line of "I Feel Better" along with Katie.