|L'il Egghead Feels the Heat|
|Season 2, Episode 12B|
|Air date||December 12, 2012|
|Written by||Ed Valentine|
The Doctor Will See You Now
The Big Sleepover
When Donny leaves his electronic quiz machine L'il Egghead out in the sun, Doc diagnoses him with "way-too-much-fun-in-the-sun-o-plexy" and helps him cool down.
During a hot day, Doc and her friends play a game with Donny's new trivia toy Egghead the electronic Egg-shaped trivia game as Professor Hootsburgh plans to challenge Egghead to a fact-off until the strong heat of the sun messes up Egghead's circuits as his facts started getting wrong.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- Peter MacNicol as Egghead
Professor Hootsburgh: Mr. Eggie.
Eggie: Professor Hootsburgh. We meet again.
Professor Hootsburgh: Indeed we do. Ready for a rematch, or are you worried that you'll crack under the pressure?
Lambie: Which planet is most famous for its beautiful rings?
Eggie: Saturn, of course. And that's not all I know. Those rings are mostly made of ice. It's cold in space, unlike your backyard, Doc, where it's hot enough to fry a egg.
Doc: What sticky liquid do you pour over waffles?
Eggie: The answer is pinecones.
Stuffy: Over waffles? That sounds kinda weird.
Professor Hootsburgh: Uh, Doc, I don't know if you're aware, but those answers are not correct.
Doc: Yeah, I know they aren't.
Professor Hootsburgh: It isn't like Eggie at all. I'm very worried. I do so enjoy battling wits with him, but I want to win fair and square. And...he's my friend.
Doc: I know, but something's wrong, and Eggie needs help.
Chilly: Somebody get me inside before I melt into a puddle!
Lambie: You're not gonna melt, Chilly. You're not a real snowman.
Chilly: Wait, what?! WHY HAS NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THIS BEFORE?!
Stuffy: Hey, Eggie, do pine cones really taste good over waffles?
Eggie: Well, looks like I may have to clear up a thing or two! (All laughing)
- Diagnosis: Too-much-fun-in-the-sun-o-plexy
- Toys that debut in this episode: L'il Egghead
- This is the last episode to air in 2013.
- On DirecTV and some cable systems, it is stated that this episode is broadcasted before "The Doctor Will See You Now", though on television, this episode is shown after "The Doctor Will See You Now".