|Lambie Gets the Linties|
|Season 3, Episode 16A|
|Air date||November 6, 2015|
|Written by||Cate Lieuwen|
Moo-Moo's Tutu Boo Boo
Doc must help Lambie remove the lint from her plush in time for her to be a part of Professor Hootsburgh's plush portrait painting.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and The Wicked King
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- Tom Kenny as Charlie
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Ben
The Wicked King: As your king, I shall be in every picture. So if you don't put me in on purpose, I shall just sneak in. In fact, I feel like photo-bombing my own picture right now. (Laughs) Huzzah! (Takes picture)
Professor Hootsburgh: Photo what?
Hallie: Photo-bombing is when somebody pops into someone else's photo when they've got no business being in it.
Professor Hootsburgh: Well, this isn't exactly a photo, Wicked King. It is a painted portrait.
The Wicked King: Photo, portrait, it matters not. I am the king, and therefore, my royal image should always be captured. Always.
Stuffy: Oh, wait a second. I got something that'll look really cool. How do I look? Like a clown dragon or a dragon clown? (Everyone laughs)
Chilly: What a funny clown. Hey, where's Stuffy? He loves clowns. Stuffy! Come check out this clown.
Lambie: (Sighs) That is Stuffy.
Chilly: Lambie, Stuffy doesn't have rainbow hair.
Professor Hootsburgh: Will you please remove that clown wig?
Chilly: Stuffy, where were you? You missed the clown.
Stuffy: (After Lambie falls) That was great. I couldn't have wiped out any better myself.
Lambie: Ta-da! How do I look? Am I fresh and fluffy again? (Everyone gasps) That is not the reaction I was hoping for.
Doc: I don't want to alarm you, but...
Chilly: You've got something all over you.
Lambie: What? (Looks at her paws, screams and crashes into the other toys)
Professor Hootsburgh: Lambie, I'm sorry, but I need to finish before the sun goes down. There's a chance we may have to finish the portrait without you.
Lambie: I'm done, I'm ready. Huh?
Professor Hootsburgh: The portrait is finished.
Lambie: Oh, no. It's true. You couldn't wait for me. Guess I won't go down in history as one of your famous plush toys, Doc. Maybe years from now, no one will even remember me.
Doc: Of course we'll remember.
Professor Hootsburgh: Lambie, I think you may be pleasantly surprised. (All exclaiming at seeing the portrait)
Lambie: I'm in the portrait. But how did you...
Professor Hootsburgh: A good painter knows how to keep special things in her memory.
Lambie: I'm a special thing?
Professor Hootsburgh: Indeed you are.
Stuffy: And we helped. We imagined your happy smile.
Chilly: And your fluffy ears.
Ben: And your cuddly arms.
Charlie: And your pink tutu.
Professor Hootsburgh: I simply painted you from the heart.
Lambie: It's baa-eautiful!
- Diagnosis: Hyper-lint-ema
- This is the third time Lambie sings "I Feel Better" after her checkup.
- This is the sixth time Ben and Anna were seen at Doc's house as Doc borrowed them from Emmie and Alma's house.
- This is the third time Doc was seen in her operating clothes. The first two episodes were "Getting to the Heart of Things" and "Molly Molly Mouthful".
- This is the second episode where Stuffy dresses up like a clown. The first was in "Toy in the Sun".
- This is the second surgery episode where a patient doesn't need to be asleep.
- It's revealed that Professor Hootsburgh is a very good painter.
- Stuffy's line "A beautiful day means it's time to play" he also said in the season one episode "Loud Louie".
- When we see the picture with Stuffy and The Wicked King, Stuffy is missing his red collar.