|Mole Money, Mole Problems|
|Season 4, Episode 16A|
|Air date||February 04, 2017|
Into the Hundred Acre Wood!
Yip, Yip, Boom!
When a toy mole is having trouble getting around without bumping into everything, Doc diagnoses her and calls on Stuffy to find her a guide pet.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Rob Paulsen as Sir Kirby
- James Arnold Taylor as Boppy
- Paula Rhodes as Peaches Pie
- Dee Bradley Baker as Squibbles, Mountie and Puppies
- Gabourey Sidibe as Hilary Mole
Peaches Pie: Oh! Those rambunctious ruffians nearly topsy-turvy-ed my tea party!
Stuffy: Sorry, Peaches Pie. I thought maybe I could train these rescue puppies to be therapy pets like Squibbles. But... maybe not.
Hilary Mole: (After she falls) Oh, pickaxe!
Stuffy: You okay?
Hilary Mole: Do you see my sparkler gem anywhere?
Stuffy: No, but, um, is your arm supposed to look all zig-zaggy like that?
Hilary Mole: Aw, double pickaxe! Lost another gem, and my arm's gone cattywampus from this skerfuffle.
Stuffy: Okay, we better get you to Doc at the hospital.
Hilary Mole: But I've never been to the hospital before. I don't even know where it is.
Stuffy: Well, I'll take you. We were already on our way for Squibbles' therapy pet shift, and he can practice some of the new commands I've been teaching him, like, uh, to the hospital. (Squibbles starts going to the hospital)
Stuffy: Wait, Squibbles. Remember it's your therapy pet time. You're supposed to be helping patients.
Hilary Mole: If I had my druthers, I'd have him stay with me. And I reckon since I'm seeing Doc, I fit the bill of being a patient.
Stuffy: Well, okay. I'll come get you later, Squibbles.
Stuffy: Sorry, Hil, but our therapy pet shift is over, so I need to get the pets back to the vet clinic.
Hilary Mole: Well, thank you kindly for letting me burrow this little fella.
Stuffy: No problem.
Chilly: Oh, no, she got my legs.
Hallie: Chilly, repeat after me. I don't have legs because I am a snowman.
Chilly: (Gasp) You are? And all this time, I thought you were a hippo.
Hallie: Oh, Chilly.
Doc: I was thinking that some blind people use guide dogs. Maybe you could help Hil find a guide pet.
Stuffy: We have lots of pets here at the clinic that need a home. I bet we have one who'll make a great guide pet for Hil.
Doc: We're here to celebrate Mountie completing his guide pet training, and passing the obstacle course test.
Stuffy: Oh, they grow up so fast.
Doc: I hereby present Mountie with the official guide pet tag. (All toys exclaim in happiness and congratulations) And Stuffy, great job training Mountie. You made a big difference.
Stuffy: Oh, I... I... promised myself I wouldn't cry. (Sniffling)
- Diagnosis: Bump-a-lots
- Toys that debut in this episode: Hilary Mole, Mountie and Rescue Puppies
- The title is a parody of the song "Mo Money Mo Problems" by The Notorious B.I.G.
- This is the seventh time Stuffy didn't sing the "Time for Your Checkup" song. The first six were "Gulpy, Gulpy Gators!", "Un-Bur-Able", "Wrong Side of the Law", "McStuffins School of Medicine", "Slip 'N Slide" and "Bringing Home Baby".
- This is the third time Lambie didn't sing the "Time for Your Checkup" song. The first two were "Gulpy, Gulpy Gators!" and "Lamb in a Jam".