|My Breakfast with Bronty|
|Season 2, Episode 28B|
|Air date||November 7, 2014|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
Hazel Has a Sleepover
Training Army Al
After Bronty disobeys Doc and gets hurt, he learns an important lesson about always telling the doctor about a problem, even if it is caused by something he shouldn’t have been doing.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Bronty
- Julianne Buescher as Bella
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Doc: Are you okay, Stuffy?
- Stuffy: I think so. But I wouldn't mind a kiss and a cuddle.
- Doc: Come here you mighty dragon! (Doc gives Stuffy a hug)
- Bella: Doc, I have zee great game to play!
- Lambie: Oh, if Bella picked it I bet its baa-rilliant!
- Bella: It is zee skip-scotch. Each player must do zee jumps and zee twirls.
- Stuffy: But you can't fall off or you'll land in the ocean.
- Chilly: Oh no! I don't want to land in the ocean! I'll turn into an iceberg!
- Doc: Chilly! You're not really made of snow, remember?
- Chilly: Oh, right. But I might be made of ice, right?
- Chilly: Uh-oh, wait a second. I can't jump across. I've lost my feet!
- Doc:: Chilly, you don't have feet.
- Chilly: Oh, right. (Jumps across scotch board)
- Bella: Oh, magnifique! Magnifique! You were all so wonderful.
- Stuffy: Even me?
- Bella: Even you.
- Doc: Bronty! There's something wrong with your legs.
- Bronty: Nope. Nothing wrong. Nothing at all.
- Stuffy: Bronty, Doc's the best toy doctor there is. She can see something is wrong.
- Bronty: (after he lands on Stuffy) Oh, oh no, I'm sorry Stuffy. I'm so sorry.
- Stuffy: It's okay. It wouldn't feel right if I didn't get squashed by a dinosaur at least once a day.
- Diagnosis: The sticky syrup sticky stucks
- In this episode Bronty states that he's never been up on the table before, but he was on the table in "Brontosaurus Breath".