|Nikki's Night in the E.R.|
|Season 4, Episode 10A|
|Air date||October 7, 2016|
|Written by||Chelsea Beyl|
Karaoke Katie's Opening Night
Nikki Nickel needs to stay overnight at the emergency room after her bank develops a crack.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly, Buddy and Wicked King
- Grey DeLisle-Griffin as Dress-Up Daisy
- Tom Kenny as Charlie
- Hynden Walch as Nikki
- Vicki Lewis as Tundra
- Molly Ringwald as Darla
Doc: Anyone else have a deposit?
Chilly: I've got a few spare buttons. (Buttons fall on floor) Oh, no, my buttons.
Stuffy: That's more than a few. (Picks up Chilly's buttons)
The Wicked King: My precious sparkly ball of sparkles is saved. (Notices Chilly and Buddy looking at him angrily) Oh. (See's Nikki is hurt) Oh, I say. (Nikki is groaning) Little piggy, are you quite well?
Nikki: I don't know.
Chilly: Oh, no!
Buddy: I hate to say it, kid, but I think you broke the bank.
Nikki: Oh, no, I'm cracked!
The Wicked King: Snowman, you're a medical student. Help my piggy friend, so we may get back to my royal banking affairs.
Nikki: Oh, is it bad, Chilly?
Chilly: Well, it's a little bad. It's kind of bad. Oh, it's really bad!
The Wicked King: Very bad indeed. Now who is going to make my royal deposit?
Buddy: Sounds to me like we oughta call Doc.
Hallie: Chilly, how are Nikki's vitals?
Chilly: Nikki's piggy pulse is normal, but I can't hear my piggy pulse.
Hallie: That's because you're a snowman, not a pig.
Lambie: Oh, Nikki, are you okay?
Nikki: I know I told Doc I could be brave, but that's gonna be really hard, (sniffles) 'cause I'm kinda scared.
Lambie: Oh, the emergency room isn't so bad. It's full of baa-rilliant doctors who will be able to help you soon.
Stuffy: Till then, we'll help you be brave.
Nikki: Wicked king, your deposit is... safe and sound!
The Wicked King: Huzzah! My riches are secure! And I must admit, I am glad my piggy friend is all better.
Nikki: (Chuckles) Aww.
- Diagnosis: Tangly-atosis
- This is the 7th episode we see Doc in her operating clothes. The first 6 were "Getting to the Heart of Things", "Molly Molly Mouthful", "Lambie Gets the Linties", "Space Buddies Forever!", "Welcome to McStuffinsville" and "Night Shift".
- This is the second time Nikki got a bad case.
- Nikki sings "I Feel Better" for the first time.