|Season 3, Episode 25A|
|Air date||March 11, 2016|
|Written by||Chris Nee|
A Giant Save
Tour De McStuffins
Doc's little brother Donny worries that the arrival of the new baby will take attention away from him so he hatches a plan to run away. Meanwhile, Doc is so busy helping her parents prepare for the new baby that Lambie also starts to feel left out.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Rob Paulsen as Sir Kirby
- Steve Blum as Commander Crush
- Bernardo De Paula as Saltwater Serge
Stuffy: I don't need to practice.
(Tries to do the pirouette dance)
Stuffy and Lambie: Pirouette! (Bumps into each other) Ah!
(Stuffy crashes onto the floor)
Stuffy: I'm already perfect at falling. (Chuckles)
Lambie: So, are you ready to play, Doc?
Doc: Oh, sorry, Lambie. I don't have time. The new baby is coming soon, and we have to get ready.
Lambie: But do we have to get ready now? As in "right now" now?
Doc: It's not long before we bring the new baby home, here, to their forever home.
Lambie: They're staying forever?
Doc: Oh course, and I wanna make a "welcome to your forever family" banner.
Lambie: Oh, I sure hope Doc has time for me after the baby comes.
Donny: Now that we're adopting a baby, my mom and dad are never gonna have time for me. The baby's gonna take my place.
Chilly: Lambie's not responding to a cuddle call? (Gasps) Code pink, code pink!
Doc: Huh. That is weird.
Stuffy: She was acting kinda funny this morning, in a not-so-funny way.
Hallie: She was mopey, if you ask me.
Doc: We have to find her now.
Doc: (singing) Hey, what's going on?
Lambie: No time for singing, Doc.
Chilly: What about cuddles?
Lambie: No time for that either.
Chilly: But there's always time for cuddles!
Lambie: Not this time. It's Donny. He's... He's running away.
Doc: What? Why?
Lambie: Oh, uh... I don't know. Maybe he was feeling a little bit sad because he's being replaced.
Lambie: By the new baby.
Doc: Lambie, why did you leave the nursery?
Lambie: I was gonna go live with Donny.
Doc: Are you worried that I won't have enough love for you after the baby comes?
Lambie: Maybe. (Lambie looks at a picture of her and Doc) Yes.
Doc: You'll never have to worry about that. I'll always have enough love for you.
Lambie: Are you sure?
Doc: I'm sure. You'll always be my lamb. I'll always have enough love for all of you.
- Diagnosis: Big Brother Blues
- When Doc started to sing the "What's Going On" song to Lambie, Lambie stopped it by telling Doc that there was no time for a song. "What's Going On" was still credited in the credits.
- This is the first episode one of the other human characters besides Doc was diagnosed in the Big Book of Boo Boos which was Donny.
- This is the first time Commander Crush and Saltwater Serge wear tutus.
- As Lambie throws her three tiaras in her pink suitcase, her green tiara from "St. Patrick's Day Dilemma" can be seen.
- This is the fifth episode to end with a song. The first four episodes were in "One Note Wonder", "Top Lamb", "Queen of Thrones" and "Space Buddies Forever".