|Season 3, Episode 25A|
|Air date||March 11, 2016|
|Written by||Chris Nee|
A Giant Save
Tour De McStuffins
Doc's little brother Donny worries that the arrival of the new baby will take attention away from him so he hatches a plan to run away. Meanwhile, Doc is so busy helping her parents prepare for the new baby that Lambie also starts to feel left out.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Rob Paulsen as Sir Kirby
- Steve Blum as Commander Crush
- Bernardo De Paula as Saltwater Serge
Stuffy: I don't need to practice.
(Tries to do the purecto dance, but he and Lambie both crashed into each other)
(Stuffy crashes onto the floor)
Stuffy: I'm already perfect in falling. (his bottom dropped onto the floor) Ahh...
Lambie: So, are you ready to play, Doc?
Doc: Sorry, Lambie. I don't have time. The new baby is coming soon and we have to get ready.
Lambie: But, do we have to get ready now? As it is... right... now, now?
Doc: It's not long before we bring the new baby home.
Doc: (singing) Hey, what's going on...
Lambie: There's no time for a song!
- Diagnosis: Big Brother Blues
- When Doc started to sing the "What's Going On" song to Lambie, Lambie stopped it by telling Doc that there was no time for a song. "What's Going On" was still credited in the credits.
- This is the first episode one of the other human characters besides Doc was diagnosed in the Big Book of Boo Boos which was Donny.
- This is the first time Commander Crush and Saltwater Serge wear tutus.
- As Lambie throws her three tiaras in her pink suitcase, her green tiara from "St. Patrick's Day Dilemma" can be seen.
- This is the fifth episode to end with a song. The first four episodes were in "One Note Wonder", "Top Lamb", "Queen of Thrones" and "Space Buddies Forever".