|That's Just Claw-ful|
|Season 1, Episode 7B|
|Air date||March 30, 2012|
|Written by||Michael Rabb|
A Good Case of the Hiccups
Doc helps Hermie, her toy crab, after his arm was torn out by Emmie and Alma's new puppy Rudi.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins
- Kylee Anderson as Emmie
- Caitlin Carmichael as Alma
- Ari Rubin as Hermie
- Chris Nee as Emmie and Alma's mom
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Doc: Oh, Rudi. Hallie hates sand. I can just hear her. (Hallie expression) "Whoo-wee! That sand is giving me itches in my britches." (Emmie looks at her) What?
- Emmie: (While Rudi is licking Stuffy) Rudi! No!
- Doc: (Doc grabs Stuffy away) Sorry, Rudi, but Stuffy's not a toy. Well, not a dog toy.
- Hallie: Whoo-wee! I'm sandier than a sea snake in a sand trap. Even my britches have itches.
- Chilly: Poor Hermie, out there all alone. My hair's turning white just thinking about it. [Blows nose]
- Hallie: Don't cry, sugar. We'll find him.
- Stuffy: Right. We never leave a man behind. Or a crab.
- Lambie: Tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, crab eyes, radishes...
- Doc: Wait. What was the last one?
- Lambie: Radishes.
- Doc: No, no. Before that.
- Lambie: Uh, Crab eyes. (She turns around)
- Doc: (Gasp) Hermie. Come on, everybody. Dig.
- Doc: Hermie, I have 2 words for you.
- Stuffy: Ice cream.
- Lambie: Diamond earrings?
- Doc: Physical therapy.
- Hermie: Guh.
- Stuffy: That sounds OK, but I think I'd rather have the ice cream.
- Diagnosis: Claw-Be-Gone-itis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Hermie
- After Lambie gets thrown in the bush by Rudi, she tells Doc that she does not like dogs.
- The title is a parody on the words "that's just awful".