|The Lake Monster|
|Season 4, Episode 12B|
|Air date||November 12, 2016|
|Written by||Jennifer Hamburg|
The Mayor's Speech
Chuck Learns to Look!
After hearing there’s a monster in Bathtub Lake, Doc and the toys go to investigate.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and Wicked King
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins and Surfer Girl
- Ari Ruben as Hermie
- Bernardo De Paula as Saltwater Serge
Hermie: I was at Bathtub Lake and I tripped over a rock when I was running away from the lake monster.
Chilly: (Laughs) Oh, that's funny. You know for a minute there I thought you said Lake Monster. (Laughs)
Hermie: I did say Lake Monster.
Chilly: Oh, you did? Oh in that case. (Screams and hides)
Stuffy: I'm not scared of some bathtub monster. He's probably tiny and squishy and blows cute little bathtub bubbles.
Hermie: Actually they say he's huge and scaly and breaths fire underwater.
Stuffy: Oh, well, that uh... changes things a bit, doesn't it? Incoming! (Hides with Chilly)
Doc: I don't know what's out there, but I think we should go check it out. Whatever's going on, I don't want any other toys to get hurt.
Lambie: Doc's right. Besides, if we all go, it'll be an adventure.
Stuffy: An adventure? Would this adventure need a brave dragon to protect everyone?
Doc: (Giggles) Definitely.
Stuffy: Well, since I'm needed, I'm in.
Lambie: Hi, Saltwater Serge. Hi, Wellington.
Saltwater Serge: It is I. Him. Us. We're here to find the Lake Monster. Always in motion to save the ocean!
Stuffy: Uh, this is a lake, not an ocean.
Saltwater Serge: Mm, but still. We are always in motion.
Stuffy: (Makes roaring noises and notices everyone looking at him) What? It's my monster call. (Fish jumps on him, then goes back into lake)
Lambie: I think your monster call is a little fishy.
Lambie: How much longer are we gonna search, Doc.
Doc: It has been a while. Maybe we should call it a night.
Stuffy: Well, we should call it a night. Because (chuckles) it is night.
Chilly: I am not a fan of night. Night makes everything darker. And nightier.
Stuffy: (Sighs) Squeakers, are we glad to see you! Although, huh, there is something different about you. But, what? What, what, what, what, what, what.
Lambie: Squeakers, you're the size of a... whale!
Stuffy: Yeah, I guess that must be it. (Lambie sighs)
Doc: Oh, sorry about that guys.
Lambie: Its okay, Doc. It just means that Squeakers is fixed.
Stuffy: Yep. Sometimes getting sprayed with water by a giant squeaky fish is just part of the job. (Everyone laughs)
- Diagnosis: Blocked Squeaker-itis
- This is the first time Squeakers got a bad case. This is also the first time Squeakers sang (or squeaked) the "I Feel Better" song.
- At the end of the episode when The Wicked King was riding Wellington with Saltwater Serge he says "I'm the king of the world" and then tells Saltwater Serge that he knows what he's be doing with his arms if he had any and tells Saltwater Serge to do it for him. This is a reference to Rose's iconic "I'm flying" scene from the 1997 "Titanic".
- This is the 5th episode where we see Doc in her swim suit. The other episodes were in "Get Set to Get Wet", "To Squeak, or Not to Squeak", "Spritzy Mitzi" and "Slip 'N Slide".