|Season 1, Episode 17A|
|Air date||May 3, 2012|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
Walkie Talkie Time
While playing Astronautball, Stuffy falls into a bush and get burrs all over his body.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and Buddy
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Chilly: Doc, it is so nice outside, I think it's giving me a funny feeling inside.
- Doc: Is that feeling happiness?
- Chilly: Yeah! I think it is.
- Lambie: I wonder who will play the giant space dragon.
- Stuffy: Me! Me! Pick me! I'd be a great giant space dragon! (Doc, Lambie and Hallie laugh)
- Doc: Hmm, I don't know. Hallie'd make a great space dragon.
- Stuffy: I-the-huh?
- Doc: Kidding! Kidding! There's no better giant space dragon in the whole universe.
- Lambie: Burs? What are those?
- Doc: Burs are plant seeds that get stuck in your clothes. Since Stuffy is made of cloth, they stuck to him.
- Doc: It might hurt a teensy, tiny little bit when I remove each bur. But, it will be over before you know it. Can you be a brave dragon for me?
- Stuffy: I can try. I think so. M-maybe?
- Lambie: You can do it, Stuffy. You are the bravest dragon I know.
- Chilly: But isn't he the only dragon you kno... (Lambie covers his mouth with her paw)
- Doc: All the burs are gone.
- Stuffy: (gasp) It doesn't hurt when I move now.
- Lambie: Ooh! That means you're ready for a big cuddle! (Gives Stuffy a cuddle)
- Stuffy: Thanks, Lambie. Your cuddles are the best.
- Stuffy: Maybe one of you should be the giant space dragon.
- Buddy: Hey, what are you talking about?
- Stuffy: I just don't feel like playing anymore.
- Lambie: But no one can be the giant space dragon like you can.
- Stuffy: I said, I don't want to play!
- Doc: (to Stuffy) As your doctor, I can't find anything wrong with you. But as your friend, I can see something's bothering you.
- Stuffy: (sigh) It's nothing.
- Doc: You always love to play. So why don't you wanna play today?
- Stuffy: It's just... What if I get hurt again?
- Doc: Oh, Stuffy, I know it wasn't any fun getting hurt.
- Stuffy: No fun at all.
- Doc: But you're all better now. People and toys get hurt sometimes, and it's important to be careful when we play. But that doesn't mean we should stop doing the things we love.
- Diagnosis: The Un-Bur-Able Burs
- This is the second episode Stuffy doesn't sing the "Time for Your Checkup" song. The first was "Gulpy, Gulpy Gators!".