|Wrong Side of the Law|
|Season 2, Episode 24B|
|Air date||September 26, 2014|
|Written by||Jen Hamburg|
Doc's Busy Day
Mirror, Mirror on my Penguin
Doc helps Officer Pete recognize that his eyesight is being hindered by a dirty windshield.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Kimberly Brooks as Surfer Girl
- Michael Gough as Officer Pete
Stuffy: I'll save you from the dragon because I'm a big, strong, brave...dragon...I'm the dragon. I get it now.
Stuffy: Hey, I wanna uphold the law, too! Can I help you, Officer Pete? Can I?
Officer Pete: Let me ask you this. Are ya brave?
Stuffy: The bravest!
Officer Pete: Are ya fast?
Stuffy: I'm the fastest!
Officer Pete: Can you hold a crayon?
Stuffy: Are you kidding? I am the crayonest! Uh, that sounds strange, but yes, I can hold a crayon!
Officer Pete: Good, because I can't.
Officer Pete: Whoa, Stuffy, you got a knack for this police stuff. How would you like to help me patrol the backyard?
Stuffy: (Gasp) I'd love to!
Officer Pete: If you do a really good job, you may even qualify to become a deputy officer.
Stuffy: A deputy officer? Wow!!
Lambie: What's a deputy officer?
Stuffy: I have no idea.
Stuffy: Sir, do you know how fast you were going? Very, very, very fast! Someone could get hurt!
Racecar: Right. Sorry.
Stuffy: Just be careful out there. And save the racing for the race track, ok?
Lambie: Stuffy, are you alright?
Stuffy: Officer Pete's my hero. He was the most lawful toy I knew. But he turned out...to be a law breaker himself.
Lambie: Aw. You need a cuddle. (Gives Stuffy a cuddle)
Stuffy: Thanks, Lambie.
Lambie: You comin’?
Stuffy: I'm gonna stay here. Someone's gotta uphold the law, and...I can't stand to watch Officer Pete like that.
- Diagnosis: Broken Shield-anemia
- This is the third time "Time for Your Checkup" was the last song. The first time was in "Walkie Talkie Time", the second time was in "The Doctor Will See You Now".
- This is the third episode Stuffy doesn't sing the "Time for Your Checkup" song. The first was "Gulpy, Gulpy Gators!" and the second was "Un-Bur-Able".
- This is the second time Officer Pete got a bad case.
- Stuffy becomes Officer Pete's deputy in this episode.