|You Foose, You Lose|
|Season 2, Episode 5B|
|Air date||October 3, 2013|
|Written by||Robert Vargas|
When Johnny Foosball, the star player of Donny's foosball game, keeps getting stuck upside down, Doc diagnoses him with "Cant-spin-aritis" and teaches him a lesson about taking care of yourself.
The day starts with Donny and Mr. McStuffins playing a game of Foosball until Donny's goalie, Johnny Foosball gets stuck as it's up to Doc to fixed the stuck goalie as later on Johnny felt like it was his fault about his stuck problem as Doc tries to teach Johnny not to be embarrass about being stuck in front of the other Foosball players.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly, Rodriguez and Bozini
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Josh Keaton as Johnny Foosball
Lambie: Oh, I just love foosball!
Stuffy: You do?!
Lambie: Uh, sure! Us lambs are very sporty. We're not just about cuteness and cuddles. Though I do love a good cuddle!
Chilly: Ya know, I like to stick to winter sports. Less chance of melting.
Doc: You can be...the sports announcer.
Chilly: Oh! I can do that.
Doc: Okay, Johnny. I want to give you a few tests so we can figure out why you're getting stuck.
Chilly: Tests?! But, he hasn't even had a chance to study.
Doc: No, Chilly! I want to test Johnny's muscles, push them to the limit, so we can see what's not working.
Doc: (to Johnny) You never have to be embarrassed about taking care of yourself.
Stuffy: Yeah! Even us tough guys gotta take care of ourselves.
Lambie: Especially if you're an athlete.
- Diagnosis: Can't-Spinner-itis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Johnny Foosball, Rodriguez the Foosball Player and Bozini the Foosball Goaltender
- It's revealed that Lambie is a fan of Johnny Foosball.